Wednesday, May 27, 2009

New Late Spring Menu

Last week we started our new menu. It is full of local grown vegetables. Jeff Isbell's farmstead salad with radish, sweet onions and heirloom yellow pear tomatoes finished with honey comb vinaigrette. We added a blackened tuna on flat bread with basil goat cheese pesto, shaved red onions and micro greens. Cornmeal fried gulf oysters, lemon tarter sauce, slaw, and pickled okra. The dish I'm really happy about is the grilled flat iron steak, vidalia onion gratin, asparagus, and chimichurri butter. I will post pictures soon of the new dishes.

2 comments:

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...

Hey Shaun! I just thought I'd let you know I mentioned Soby's in a recent blog entry. You can even see your head in one picture!