Sunday, February 22, 2009

Farm Tractors


For the last year or so I have been hoping to start a farm to supply the restaurant with most of it's fresh vegetables, eggs, and maybe Pork. I have been doing a lot of research on tractors.  Green ,yellow, blue , red, what tractor will I chose. After much studying I have chosen the orange one.  I want the Kubota L4400 4WD HST.  It has more horsepower than I will ever need.  I hope to one day have a 15-20 acre farm. If you have any tips, farmland, or just want to talk tractor- email me.

2 comments:

mandghall said...

As an agricultural communications major and former resident of rural alabama and texas, I can say Kubota tractors will not disappoint. I think the farm idea is a great one. Another resource for great organic mulch and compost starters (which you could begin now) is local horse farms with manure and wood shavings to spare... gross, but lemme say my best tomato crop came from the summer I used an aged manure/compost tea over my garden. good luck!

Anonymous said...

The beer dinner menu sounds wonderful. A concern about most beer and wine dinners in the Greenville area is the lack of balance: minimal inclusion of salads and vegetables. Here in the south where wonderful vegetable and herb gardens like yours flourish, healthy fresh local vegetables, fruits, and salads should be more prominent on these multi-course and specialized menus as well as incorporated into all main dishes on a la carte offerings. Looking forward to more of your farm produce at Table 301 restaurants.